What Happened To Us?.Hoobastank
Walk Through The Fire.Buffy
The Reason.Hoobastank
Home.Zero 7
Such Great Heights.The Postal Service
Somersault.Zero 7
Walk Away.Ben Harper
Maddening Shroud.Frou Frou
The Trick Is To Keep Breathing.Garbage
Title And Registration.Death Cab For Cutie
Embers And Envelopes.Mae
Work.Jimmy Eat World
Love Hurts.Sinead O'Conner
Both Sides Now.Joni Mitchell
I Never.Rilo Kiley
Nobody Loves You.Garbage
The Perfect Ending.Straylight Run
Now It's Done.Straylight Run
A Slow Descent.Straylight Run
Mistakes We Knew We Were Making.Straylight Run
Untouchable.Garbage
Why Do You Love Me.Garbage
Twilight.Elliott Smith
She's The One.Owsley
Everything Reminds Me Of Her.Elliott Smith
It's All Over But The Crying.Garbage
Right Between The Eyes.Garbage
It's Not.Aimee Mann
I Hate Myself For Loving You.Joan Jett and the Blackhearts
It Could Be Sweet.Portishead
Painless.Mae
I Miss You.Blink 182
Honest Goodbyes.Bic Runga
Walking Wounded.Everything But The Girl
Inside And Out.Feist/Bee Gees
Let It Die.Leslie Feist
She Left On A Monday.Bic Runga
沒那麼愛他. 范瑋琪
一直到最後. 范瑋琪
Happy Now.No Doubt
These Boots Are Made For Walking.Nancy Sinatra
I'm No Angel.Dido
It's Too Late.Carole King
Amen Omen.Ben Harper
Never There.Cake
Eleanor.Low Millions
What Is Love?.Howard Jones
I Don't Believe You.Magnetic Fields
Missing You.Jem
100 Blouses.Low Millions
I Will Survive.Cake
You Mean Everything To Me.Neil Sedaka
As If I Haven't Slept.Idlewild
Are You Happy Now?.Michelle Branch
Goodbye My Lover.James Blunt
I Like You.Morrissey
Old Friends New Lovers.The Thrills
Lost Without You.Delta Goodrem
Here Without You.3 Doors Down
Where'd You Go.Fort Minor
Chasing Cars.Snow Patrol
Say After Me.Bic Runga
Gotta Have You.The Weepies
No comments:
Post a Comment