seeing visitors since 310804

Monday, June 27, 2005

are you ready, boots? start walkin'

Oh I know the drill.
"Let go and you can move on."
"The weight of hatredness can prevent you from getting to a better place in life."
Etc, etc.

This time, it is different.

If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge?
- William Shakespeare

I have been a doormat for too long. People have stepped all over me for my tolerance and kindness, and I have let them.
It will no longer be so.
I will not stop until I am able to walk all over the remnants of what I'm going to break.
I have allowed them their pride and fun for too long.
It's payback time.

You keep lyin' when you oughta be truthin'
You keep losing when you oughta not bet
You keep samin' when you oughta be a'changin'
What's right is right but you ain't been right yet
These boots are made for walking, and that's just what they'll do
One of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you
- These Boots Are Made For Walking.Nancy Sinatra

Cheesy but oh so true...

----------------------------------

I have never liked to justify my actions.
But this time I shall.
For the sake of all these people leaving comments about passing no judgments when they are already guilty of doing it. Judging me based on what I write, with no knowledge of the cause and effect of the whole situation.

Have you known the horrors of revenge that I cannot imagine in my safe city?
Well think again.
Safe cities have their own horror stories, like how all families have their deep dark secrets. I have reason to believe that I have known and experienced things that will blind you and drive you insane.
I feel sorry for you that you were born in a "dangerous" city. But well, that was not my chosen fate at reincarnation was it?

You don't claim to know me or what I went through?
Do me a favour.
Don't.

You have a personal crusade against revenge, hatred, judgment of others?
Well, guess what?
I have great despise for people who can't mind their own business.

Haven't I been judged before and not like it?
Of course.
And I can say truly that I have never judged anyone like how people did to me. Why do unto others what you don't want upon yourself? I've always believed that.
Well not anymore.
Good does not always beget good.
I'm not going to stay embittered forever, but this current unfairness, I'm going to take into my own hands.

That slut, I will not forgive.
That asshole who sits there and stares blankly while I go through all these emotional and physical pain, I will not forgive.
You who passes judgment from the other end of the computer screen, I will not tolerate.
They who sit on their high horses and call what I'm going through trivial, I will not tolerate.

I did not do anything wrong.
My body does not deserve to be wrecked physically and emotionally like this.
We are all innocent parties on my end.

I am honest with my disdain and my anger for those who have wronged me.
Go pass your moral judgments on people sleeping with other people's spouses; abusing kids; stealing; killing; stabbing people behind their backs.
You are not welcome here.

No comments: