seeing visitors since 310804

Friday, October 01, 2004

a retro baby is born


AEON is up today! My baby is ready to face the world.
Check out our flyer. And come visit if you haven’t already.
http://www.aeonpast.com/




----------------------------------

Thievery on Wed was great! A kick-ass gig. And totally mindblowing.
I had great fun. Got quite sloshed. Which puts a happy glow around everyone I see.
Fabulous!

----------------------------------

“With so many people to love in my life, why do I worry about one?
But you put the happy in my ness, you put the good times into my fun.

We've tried the goodbye so many days.
We walk in the same direction so that we could never stray.
They say if you love somebody than you have got to set them free,
but I would rather be locked to you than live with this pain and misery.
They say time will make all this go away,
but it's time that has taken my tomorrows and turned them into yesterdays.”

- Ben Harper.Walk Away

Last but not least.
Happy anniversary my dear.
Here’s to many more great days to come.

No comments: