"A man who is stingy with his money would be stingy with his love."
- Fann Wong
Usually I won't agree with this sister, but this time I will.
However I think it would be fairer to say a man who is stingy with what he can afford would be stingy with his love.
$1,000 is nothing to a millionaire, but it is a lot to your typical salary-drawing guy.
We can't talk in absolute monetary terms.
Hey. This is better still. From the same sister.
"If we go dutch, it wouldn't be called dating."
Guys, you hear??? Yes, especially you. Hmmpt.
----------------------------------
Xiaxue seems to be garnering quite a bit of flake recently. For being whiney and attention-seeking and such.
I say cut her some slack.
If you can't stand her blog, then boycott it. No one is forcing you to read it at gunpoint.
All girls are whiney, it's a matter of how much. At least she whines intelligently, god knows I have people around me who whine unintelligently.
If there's such a thing as blogging during my time, it's hard to say if I'd blog like her!
And she's so young (she just turned 21, sigh, my 21st birthday was such a long time ago), indulge her like how the good oldies indulge us in our time.
She has youth, money and technology on her side, why mar her enjoyment?
Now you wanna meet someone who's going straight to hell?
Ask The Pope
(via Cowboy Caleb)
----------------------------------
I've been listening to a lot of Everything But The Girl lately.
Classic, man. The songs still blow me away now as they did 10 years ago.
This, is one of my absolute favourite.
Enjoy.
Out amongst the walking wounded, every face on every bus
Is you and me and him and her and nothing can replace the us I knew
Nothing can replace the us I knew
What do you want from me?, Are you trying to punish me?
Punish me for loving you, punish me for giving to you
Punish me for nothing I do, punish me for nothing
You punish me for nothing, for nothing
Now I'm never gonna let you go
Now I'm never gonna let you go
And now I know I had a choice though you never made it clear to me
I thought you never felt it deeply
Now I'm never gonna let you go
Now I'm never gonna let you go
'Cause I could have loved you forever
Oh I could have loved you forever
Out amongst the walking wounded, every face on every bus
Is you and me and him and her and nothing can replace the us I knew
Nothing can replace the us I knew
Out amongst the walking wounded, every face on every train
Is you and me and him and her, some days I think I could go insane
Some days I think I could go insane
- Walking Wounded.Everything But The Girl
No comments:
Post a Comment