seeing visitors since 310804

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

skydives, cool cat, monorail

Ah....my guardian angel speaks again?
I'm working on that skydiving trip.
Soon, soon.

And I'm still writing aren't I? Albeit on a smaller scale than I like though.
:)

----------------------------------

"You're such a cool cat, aren't you?"
I was asked this question yesterday evening.
The answer is no.
I'm stoic, yes. Blasé, yes. Cool? No I don't think so.

----------------------------------

Yeah
Everything I ever wanted finally came to me
But in the end it wasn’t what I wanted it to be
I wagered everything I had and never had a doubt
Only to discover it ain’t what it’s all about
I know I’m wrong
Been gone too long
I’m goin’ home for good

Seems you always hurt the ones you really love the most
Giving up the girl instead of giving up the ghost
If I could do it all again I’d do it differently
‘Cause everything that I did wrong is right in front of me
I know it’s time
To make her mine
I know my aim is true

When I wake up in the morning and I head on down the road
I regret the feelings that I never showed
And every time I try to think of reasons why to walk away
I can only find a reason not run
She’s the one

- She's The One.Owsley

Heard this song recently and like it immediately.
But oh so sad...
Let's all not have such regrets.

----------------------------------

Today the monorail runs in circles for the last time in Sentosa.
The passing of another thing we grew up with.
Say goodbye.

No comments: