Thank you, my guardian angel.
I'm working on that list. This year I'm going to travel more too.
See the world, marvel at the vastness of it, realize how small we and our problems are, get rid of the old bitterness...
----------------------------------
I received an anonymous text on my mobile phone yesterday afternoon.
Recreated below:
generally, you are not a nice girl, Li Kar. u can't expect people to help u find those dazzling smiles u once had, not when u've hurt those closest and dearest.
Sender: +888888
Sent: 16:37:14 05-03-05
I was told "sender +888888" probably means the text was sent from the telco website.
Now I have a couple of things to say to you who sent that to me.
Obviously you read my blog so I'm going to talk to you here.
1.
If you had been following my blog throughout the months, you'll realize I make a very strong point of just being human. Sometimes I hurt people; sometimes people hurt me. I say sorry when an apology is due; I'm still waiting for some sorries due to me.
Don't judge people until you've walked a mile in their shoes.
And let he who has not sinned cast the first stone.
You, anonymous text sender, is definitely not a non-sinner.
2.
If you have a problem with me, say it to my face. Don't hide behind anonymity like a coward.
My name is Li Kar, I stand behind everything I say in this blog. My email address is available here. There is a tag-board for you to write in.
I don't know who you are or whose friend you are, or how you got my mobile phone number. But if you want your opinions to be taken seriously, don't do the poison pen thing. In some countries, it's illegal.
I have a gift for you. Maybe it's not written for an occasion like this, but the gist is there...
It must be nice
To be so sure
And never feel insecure
It must feel good to believe
You're always right
And you're never wrong
You've got something to say
You say it to my face
And be a man about it
You got a problem with me
Don't go behind my back
Just like a baby
Pride comes before you take a fall
You'd best beware a woman scorned
Cause no one's untouchable
- Untouchable.Garbage
seeing visitors since 310804
Sunday, March 06, 2005
about a coward
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment