seeing visitors since 310804

Friday, June 03, 2005

a little bit of nostalgia never kills anybody

Just went to an office warming for this new law firm on the block.
The office is really damn nice, with a huge balcony and a not-too-bad view of Chinatown.
I don't even know office spaces like that exist anymore.
Well done guys. Good luck with striking it on your own!(I don't even know if they want me to link to their site. Well they're both lawyers, I'd better ask before I do anything.)

Met a good friend there as well.
Had a short chat about life and stuff.
He said when it's time to make a choice, you have to take a deep breath and let courage be your guiding light.
Yes, I know.
Thanks man.

----------------------------------

If there is one thing fun about diving into old hard disks, it is that you find things that you had absolutely forgotten about.
While I was digging for my Clie database the other day, I found a few nice photographs from the ex-boyfriend who travels around the world a lot for work. I thought it would be such a shame not to share these. So here goes:
Amsterdam, I think.
Doesn't it feel like Xmas?
View from his balcony in Sydney.
Along the beach near his sister's place.
So like a postcard.
And yes, that small figure is the ex-boyfriend.

----------------------------------

Oh, and I heard some exciting news today.
Apparently The Doves and The Bravery are both coming to town.
I don't know if I can even put this here yet, but heck, stay tuned!

No comments: