Crimson Room
Apparently:
There are 13 items hidden in this room in order to let you get out of this room.
If you found:0-6 items, your IQ is very low, total idiot
6-8 items, Low IQ, u r an idoit
9-10 items, u r normal
11-12 items, your IQ is high, above the average.
13 items found and get out of the room, there are less than 4000 people in the world can do it.
I completed this last year.
And I think I have bad news for you folks. There seems to be something crucial missing that ensures you won't get out of the room.
But you can still try.
Let me know it you get stuck at the last bit, I'll give you the answer.
And If you get hooked on these games after Crimson Room, here are a couple more:
Viridian Room
More difficult.
And the ultimate?
MOTAS
I finished this in about 10 hours last year too. Damn tiring.
Remember. Not my fault if you get addicted!
Good luck.
----------------------------------
The Tang Quartet guys are coming out with their debut album, after 13 long years.
Such great news.
----------------------------------
Listening to:

Up All Night - The Waifs
Absolutely fantastic..
London Still remains an all-time favourite.
No comments:
Post a Comment