seeing visitors since 310804

Monday, May 02, 2005

angel & quizzes

It is always lovely to hear from my guardian angel again.
The hand that reached out in the time of need.
You do remind me of how far I've come from those times.
I hope you have been well.

----------------------------------

Something for laughs.
On the front page of today's Straitjacket Life:
"Nothing that's ever happened has taken away the optimist in me. It's always, whatever - let's go to Disneyland."
- Singer Mariah Carey

Hmmm, tell me, is that optimistic or simply bimbotic?

----------------------------------

I was bored.
So I took some quizzes...


Your Inner European is Italian!

Passionate and colorful.
You show the world what culture really is
.

Who's Your Inner European?
Then I am going to Italy!!!


You Are a Little Scary

A Little Scary!
You've got a nice edge to you. Use it.

I like the cat.

No comments: