I'm sure all have heard of the Terri Schiavo case.
Such agony experienced by the two camps of living relations.
In the event that something as unfortunate happens, do you want such a stalemate to happen?
Just know that you have a choice that you can make now.
If you are sure you do not want to be artificially kept alive, you can sign the AMD (other wise known as the DNR order).
I'm not being morbid, just that it is always good to know your options.
----------------------------------
Recently caught up with a couple of friends whom I haven't met in a while.
Feels great actually. As you get older, you cherish more the people who were there going through the same thing as you were trying to figure out the world.
We spent yesterday afternoon at km8 in Sentosa. Quite a nice place, not too overhyped.
But the toilets... Horrors on top of horrors. I've never seen anything more filthy since that damn beach bar at Pasir Ris.
Clean it up for god's sake!
No comments:
Post a Comment