seeing visitors since 310804

Thursday, March 24, 2005

happy long weekend

I've been reading blogs for a while now and every time the bloggers whine about how nobody is leaving comments for them, I get quite perplexed. A blog is just a place to document your thoughts and feelings, isn't it? Doesn't matter what others say right?
With the haloscan function, I kinda understand now.
When you see a (0) beside the word 'comments', you think, "Hmmm, obviously I don't touch these people enough for them to leave some comments."
A little encouragement and interaction would be quite nice.
But don't mind me. I don't like attention anyway. Ha.

----------------------------------

Le poète est semblable au prince des nuées,
Qui hante la tempete et se rit de l'archer.
Isolé sur le sol, au milieu des nuées,
Ses ailes de géant l'empechent de marcher.
------
The poet resembles the prince of the skies,
Who haunts the storm and laughs at the archer.
Once alone on the ground, with jeers all around,
His giant wings prevent him from walking.
- L'Albatros
Baudelaire

Lovely poem about poets. Beautiful but useless on the ground.
Reminds me of Howard Roark too though.
Thanks Arnaud!

----------------------------------

Happy long weekend people.
See you next week
Or at Rouge tomorrow night perhaps? ;)

No comments: