seeing visitors since 310804

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

about a coward part iii

I forgot my ipod this morning. Bloody pissed off about that.
Damn I hate the sounds of the city.
And TV Mobile. Such an assault on the senses. In a very bad way.

----------------------------------

All you regular visitors, please pardon the cryptic parts of the recent entries in the blog.
It's a long story. Just bear with me.

In the meantime...
Have you met Ninjai: The little Ninja?
No? Go say hi.
And here are more links to entertain you.
http://hitchhikers.movies.go.com/index.html
http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/mrandmrssmith
Both damn cool, so go play around while I excuse myself for a moment.

----------------------------------

Selected out of the many anonymous texts I had received over the past 3 weeks:

You are my life, Li Kar. Time is never wasted on you. I don’t claim to be a poet. I claim only to pick out the poetry that strikes a chord deep within you.
Sender: +888888
Sent: 15:42:45 22-03-05
(This, after yesterday's entry was posted.)

My dear, so good to know that you’re gainfully occupied in a meeting now.
Sender: +888888
Sent: 11:10:31 23-03-05
(This, after I went out for a meeting which only people in the office knows about.)

I think I have overindulged you.
Are you lonely? Feeling down? Depressed? Seeking attention?
Do you find this fun? Funny? Satisfying?
Which part of "stop harassing" do you not understand? Stop? Or harass?
This is the last time I'm going to acknowledge your existence.
Avancez avec soin.

No comments: