So I’m just going to blog gibberish. At least for today.
15 things you know about me now
1. A virgo. I’m an earth sign.
2. Do not eat beef. At all.
3. Favourite jewelry is rings. I wear one on each hand at any one time. Sometimes I wear earrings. But never necklaces. They choke me.
4. Smoke like a maniac sometimes.
5. Do not touch tequila or bourbon. I believe in clear liquids and dark thoughts.
6. Both sisters have blogs. So does the man. Not so sure about the brother though.
7. Frequent sound bar. Most likely to be there on Fridays (when Chris Ho spins) and Saturdays (when Dean spins).
8. Possibly the only Singaporean who doesn’t like to go to the movies.
9. Have a soft spot for David Bowie because of Labyrinth.
10. Loved the long-gone Animaniacs. My favourite character is Mindy. Love the Powerpuff girls now. But they’re a poor substitute.
11. Quite the techno-idiot.
12. Love to sleep.
13. Think eating is a chore. Strangely I’m not super skinny. Was slightly anorexic once though.
14. Find Garbage comforting. They remind me of a time when I had very few worries.
15. Dislike animals. Any kind.
I want…
Long long trip to London. Then Paris…Amsterdam…Barcelona….and so on…
New laptop. Preferably super slim. Maybe Toshiba?
A flourishing vintage clothing business
Speak French fluently
Quit smoking one day
I desire…
Bose sound system
Dali’s Meditative Rose
Corbusier chaise longue
Audi TT
Piaget pave ring
La Perla lingerie
A private indoor pool
My own magazine
That's all. At least for now.....
No comments:
Post a Comment