Everyone’s going away.
Bangkok. Tokyo. New York. Shanghai.
I’m so envious.
I want to go to London.
Ok, end April 2005 it shall be.
----------------------------------
I’ve been too broke to buy books for the past few months. Now that I can spare some cash…though just a teeny bit…these are the books I want to read.
1. the lovely bones – alice sebold
2. the book of proper names – amelie nothomb
3. a foreign affair – valerie barnes
4. fear of flying – erica jong
5. madame sadayakko – lesley downer
6. the secrets of jin-shei – alma alexandra
7. blood canticle – anne rice
8. one hundred strokes of the brush before bed – melissa p
My taste in reading material can be a little trashy sometimes but I think that makes life the more interesting!
Heading to kinokuniya this weekend. Be brave my bank account…
----------------------------------
Dear Li Kar,
Here is your horoscope
for Saturday, October 23:
Focus in on your sweetheart, and nothing else for the next two days.
The coming events will keep you busy dashing around and trying to keep all your appointments. Snuggle up while you can.
http://www.astrology.com/
How do they know I’m going to be mega busy over the next week?
Gee.
So, do you want to snuggle up with me? ;)
----------------------------------
Tomorrow I’m going to my friend’s kid’s birthday party.
Since when did I become the adult at a kiddy party?
No comments:
Post a Comment