seeing visitors since 310804

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

sorry & dolly

Sometimes I do things just because I feel like it, without thinking about the consequences. Too self-centred maybe. I think I take the “love thyself first” mantra too seriously on some days. I know I’ve caused hurt and some tears along the way.
To you who were victim to this egocentric side of me, I’m really sorry.

Yes, especially you. I know you know who you are.

----------------------------------

Ok, onto a lighter note. If you like to play dress up, here are two dolly sites that will keep you occupied until kingdom comes.
eLouai’s Candybar Doll Maker
dRESSlab

See my dresslab babe.

CHAIR by EERO AARNIO
TOP by LANVIN
JACKET by BARBARA BUI
PANTS by DRIES VAN NOTEN
GLASSES by DIANE VON FUSTENBERG
BAG by KATE SPADE
ACCESSORIES by ADOLFO DOMINGUEZ
SHOES by SOPHIA KOKOLASKI

Girls will always be girls. Hahaha.

No comments: