Counting down to 1 Oct 2004. Target launch date of the AEON website.
So many things yet to be done. Soon I’ll be hitting the panic button.
Breathe in. Breathe out.
But no worries. Think it’ll all fall into place.
----------------------------------
“What doesn’t kill you can only make you stronger.”
Ageless adage.
The last time I heard it was at a party on Friday night. Someone said it in response to some silly incident that happened to someone else, nodding sagely at the same time.
Interesting how some people have the ability to make the most perfectly sensible sentence sounds like absolute bollocks. But I digress.
What I’m trying to say is that yes it’s true. What doesn’t kill you really can make you stronger. But, in that interim period as you’re growing stronger, more often than not you’d wish that it did kill you.
Would have save a lot of pain and trouble at the very least.
No comments:
Post a Comment