Sometimes there are so many things running around in my head I think my brain would burst if I don’t put them down in words. So I have these writings or scribblings or musings or whatever you want to call it. The exhibitionist in me wants to post it on the net. Don’t let it bother you. Unless you still want to know more about what goes on in my head after reading these blogs, then you can enter at your own risk.
----------------------------------
Didn’t quite like the movie.
But I love this quote.
“Too many guys think I'm a concept or I complete them or I'm going to make them alive, but I'm just a fucked up girl who is looking for my own peace of mind. Don't assign me yours.”
- Clementine (Kate Winslet)
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Peace of mind is very important isn’t it?
Don’t put me in charge of yours. I can’t even handle my own.
----------------------------------
Need a religion? A good friend sent me this link sometime back. I’ve always wanted to share this with everyone.
Belief-O-Matic
This is me:
Neo-Pagans are a community of faiths bringing ancient Pagan and magickal traditions to the modern age--including mostly Wicca but also Druidism, Asatru, Shamanism, neo-Native American, and more. Neo-Pagan is an umbrella term for various and diverse beliefs with many elements in common. Some Neo-Pagans find no incongruence practicing Neo-Paganism along with adherence to another faith, such as Christianity or Judaism.
No wonder I’m such a strange person. Maybe I should go become a witch.
Maybe I already am. Just need to brush up on my spells.
Cool.
----------------------------------
My god. Three days, 340 victims. Most of them children. My heart goes out to the people of Beslan, Russian.
This is a crazy, f**ked up world we live in. This is also the main reason why my personal choice is not to bring any more children into this world. It might not always be such heart wrenching events, but it's close enough. There are kids out there who are underprivileged, abused, neglected, hungry…. And the world is an unkind place.
I’m always broke. I’m unable to support the numerous charity organisations out there (not to mention that I don’t believe in many of them). But I’m adamant about making my yearly donation to the Singapore Children’s Society. These kids have already been brought into this world. Let's not allow their suffering to start so soon.
BUT...IF YOU CAN’T AFFORD KIDS. IF YOU’RE STILL A KID YOURSELF. IF YOU HAVE NO MONEY TO BRING UP A KID. IF YOU CAN’T HANDLE THE RESPONSIBILITIES OF RAISING A KID.
USE A CONDOM. OR ABSTAIN FROM SEX.
Geez. Some people.
No comments:
Post a Comment