Yes I know the blog posts have been sporadic.
Yes I know this blog is now serving a greater purpose of updating you about what's going in my head and in my life.
Yes I know. But some days I forget. Some days I remember it as the space where I used to collect all those useless information, to let out all those mad frustrations, to speak to all those anonymous faces behind the anonymous screens.
You have time to bite me but no time to blog! she exclaimed.
It took me a while to understand her. Ah yes, my Facebook vampire bit her. That's right, I too hopped on the hottest wagon on the net. Guilty guilty. I still think it is a useless website, but it just so happens to be a useless website that allows me to tell my friends they are still on my mind. Think forwarded emails, but with nicer pictures.
I will try harder. Work has been interesting some days, but blogging about work seems to scream "no-lifer!" like nothing else. The company's internet filter engine has deprived me of the means for same-time communication with my friends. Of course in the same breath, they have ironically provided me with the means to instant message my colleagues instead.
All things said though, nothing beats the trusty real life P2P conversation. After the phone call across the oceans last night, many lame jokes and friendly insults later, I went to bed with a warm fuzzy feeling inside.
Bliss is having friends who love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment