My crazy ex-colleagues celebrated my birthday in advance last night.
Now these are not just normal ex-colleagues.
They are:
My lunch kakis when we were all in the same company.
My agony aunties when I feel down.
My sinsehs specialising in old wives' tales and folk remedies when I fall sick.
My sex counsellors (enough said!), especially the one we call "chi ko soh".
My makan experts who recommend the bestest and uluest eating places.
My mentors in life since most of them are married and mummies.
That's why they earn a place in my mon amours list.
Back to the dinner which was at Menotti.
Food was not bad, but dessert was EXCELLENT.
The chocolate cake......yummy!
But the best part of the night was the endless laughter shared.
People were staring at us as we giggled and laughed our heads off.
And we didn't even drink!
So there,
ERP charges to get to Raffles City: $1.00
Parking charges at Raffles City: $2.10
Dinner at Menotti: $126.00
Camaraderie, laughter and great company: Priceless
I love all my girlfriends. What would I do without them?
No comments:
Post a Comment