seeing visitors since 310804

Sunday, September 26, 2004

mon amours.my loves

First there were 6. Then 8. Then 12. My pet peeves list kept growing longer and longer. At the rate it is going, this blog will be all about them.
So I shall stop at 12.
No bowing to temptations.

----------------------------------

After pet peeves (so negative!), let’s move on to the loves of my life (so positive!).
Time to use the blog for something good too.

Mon Amours.My Loves (aka people & things to be thankful for)
1. My family (to death I love them)
2. My beloved good friends (especially the SATC/Soundbar/Iguana posse – Corrine, Mao, Joycelyn)
3. The owner of Fat Records
4. My crazy ex-colleagues – Lily, Jaz, Priscilla, Jessie
5. Cosmopolitan (THE drink & THE magazine)
6. Glamour UK
7. Music
8. Fashion
9. Art
10. Dali’s Meditative Rose
11. London
12. Good reads
13. Comics
14. Great sex
15. Pretty lingerie
16. My new iPod (music on the go!)
17. Baci chocolates
18. A good swim
19. Windy days
20. Lilies
21. Diamonds
22. Audi
23. Gucci
24. Writing (also known as stringing words into sentences)
25. Coffee and cigarettes (my only vices!)
26. Fisherman’s Friends
27. Breakfast
28. Sex and the City/Absolutely Fabulous/Queer Eye for a Straight Guy
29. Powerpuff Girls
30. Astrology (just blame the stars!)

There will be more. I’m quite sure of it.
Thank goodness there are more things I like than dislike.

----------------------------------

With the arrival of my new iPod, I’m retiring my Clie from providing music service.
Thank you for the two years of music on the go that came with loads of synchronization problems.
Good riddance!

No comments: