Blogger is freaking half down today.
All the upload tools don't appear.
So no picture posts today.
Blardy hell.
Someone asked me the other night why i renamed this blog.
It was quite a dense question since (i) he should know me better; (ii) I thought it's self explanatory.
Those of you who have been reading since the beginning would know that at one point in time there were many sudden unwelcome visitors to the blog making very rude and insulting comments. Furthermore, I was being stalked (actually I still am, but that's another story for another day) and the stalker would comment on everything that I blogged.
At the worst time, I took down the blog, meaning to stop.
But of course that was impossible.
So a new title and a new user name were found.
And the new blog was born.
Though alkacid is the one who strived to strike a balance in an imperfect world, amaranth is the flower that never fades.
I aim to blossom for a long time.
No comments:
Post a Comment