seeing visitors since 310804

Monday, June 20, 2005

strength draws itself from the strangest things


http://www.angrylittlegirls.com

Just angry?
Yeah. Sometimes I feel exactly the same way.

----------------------------------

I was talking to an old friend the other day, updating her about what's been happening.
She had tears in her eyes as I finished and when I asked her why, she said she just feels pain for all that I have had to go through for the year so far.
Sometimes I too wonder how I manage to go on.
I guess when things happen, you naturally find the strength to deal with it. Thinking "I can't deal with it" is no longer an option.
This strength will form itself in the strangest ways and draw itself from the strangest things.
Trust me.


And less blogging does not mean absentism blogging, just less interesting things to read about.
Come visit still if you don't mind indulging me in a little whining nowadays.
Ha.
Hospital visit again tomorrow.
Wish me luck people.

No comments: