seeing visitors since 310804

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

discuss disgust

I am disgusted with:

:: dirty old men everywhere. Who gave them the rights to eye pretty young girls, much less to chop them up?

:: fund-raising committees. Don't you have any better ideas than to send school kids on holiday into town with their tin cans?

:: television executives in the local station. What makes them think we want to watch re-runs from 10 years ago?

:: a particular man in my life. So many months and he still doesn't know how to talk to me properly.

:: the anonymous texter. The anonymous texter is not a person. It is a piece of no-life shit. I wonder what it does for a living to have so much free time to send out such nonsensical shit?
I hope it knows where it stands.
If it is now known as dan's friend, well dan thinks it is a stupid cunt that deserves a dirty stick up its arse.
If it thinks it is one of hugo's friends, well hugo wants to knock its teeth out after it plagarised his testimonial for me.
And buddha/god/allah-forbid, if it turns out to be one of the people around me known as my friends, well then it would be kind of fun to find out what I'd do, wouldn't it?

No comments: