This is the first thing I saw this morning.
School link to eating disorders possible
The TAF (Trim and Fit) programme has always been a disaster waiting to happen.
Put young people, who are already so susceptible to peer pressure and so sensitive to peer taunting, into an uncool group in school. What do you expect to get?
TAF is the reverse of FAT.
Even me, who left school long long time ago, can see that.
----------------------------------
I have the Tang Quartet boys' autographs on their debut CD.
Brilliant concert too.
Heh. So happy.
----------------------------------
The great stranger and I went for a bit of chocolate therapy at the Esplanade Mall before the Quartet's concert yesterday evening.
He wasn't impressed at all.
Neither was I by the way, for I was the one who forked out the mosh for relatively nothing and pretty bad service.
She wasn't impressed too.
So don't go there, even you have a lot of money to waste.
If you want chocolate fondue, go to haagen daaz.
If you want fabulous yet affordable chocolate that comes with great service, go to Royce. There's one at Takashimaya basement and one at Suntec City. Get the champagne ones, they're to die for.
----------------------------------
I envy the camaraderie between mr brown, mr miyagi and cowboy caleb, among others. I think it's quite fun among friends to exchange opinions, stories and insults online.
(But I'm a geek so don't mind me.)
I wish more of my friends would blog. Some of them write quite well, and would probably own kickass blogs if they put their minds to it.
I would most like to see the good friend blogging. She's one hell of a writer and can be insightful, whiney and whimsical all at the same time. A winning formula for a blog, if any.
Well I can wish.
The good friend went for day surgery early this morning. She just called to say everything's alright.
Thank god.
No comments:
Post a Comment