Yesterday as I signed off on the blog post, I've run out of things to comment on.
Today, bingo! More stupid things to talk about!
1.
This lady wrote in to the Forum pages of the Straitsjacket Times to comment on this site sggirls.com.
"Objectionable website on Singapore girls"
Her concerns are basically the usual stuff about abuse of the internet and all that BS.
Fine. Fair enough.
But read this last paragraph:
"...I am sure the authorities would not be very happy to have people around the world stumbling onto www.sggirls.com and going, "Oh! So this is what Singapore girls are like."
I hope the authorities will act on this matter."
Aiyoh.
Such a product of the nanny state.
Lady, grow up.
2.
There was this cryptic ad that ran in the papers for the past two weeks. It was just an empty space that says "Speak Up". I've been wondering who the ad-placer is.
Another feedback group perhaps?
Today the truth is revealed.
http://www.goodenglish.org.sg/
I almost fell off the chair laughing.
----------------------------------
My skinny dragon. My third eye.

My new fairy? or this?

http://www.tattoodles.com/
The good friend says it's too peter panish.
What do you think?
----------------------------------
Today is Friday the 13th.
Are you superstitious?
No comments:
Post a Comment