seeing visitors since 310804

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

there are ups, then there are downs

Starting today, this blog will look a little different.
And hopefully make life a little easier for me.

----------------------------------

I lost all the information in my Clie recently.
The battery fully discharged itself and erased everything. Usually it's nothing serious as I can synchronize it with the PC. Unfortunately, my brother just rebooted the PC and my Clie database in the PC has also gone to the cyber graveyard.
Damn.
I've lost three years' collection of phone numbers, addresses, birthdates, quotes, short articles, photos and various useful programs.
Damn.

----------------------------------

My god, this woman deserves an award.
26 years old and soon-to-be mother of 9.
Mum expecting second quads
The Chalks say they are not finished yet and want to have as many as 12 children.

Maybe our government stork department can invite her here to give a talk.

----------------------------------

It is the time of the year again.
Art fart time! Aka The Arts Festival.
These are my selections for this year.

Spirits Heavenly Bento

Mind Games Lovepuke

No comments: