seeing visitors since 310804

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

of frivolous blog posts...

I have been told that this blog has good writing but not much content.
Sigh.
Come now, let jie jie explain to you the whole idea behind a blog.
A blog is a personal sounding board. It does not have to conform to any rules (except the law of course, which we all have learnt a lesson recently). If you like what is in a particular blog, you continue reading it and occasionally leave a few comments. If you don't, you read once and then move on.
There's at least one blog to suit everyone out there, maybe even more.
This blog is for me and all those who are interested enough in what goes on in this strange mind.
It's that simple.

Think I should spend more time on AEON, not blogging.

----------------------------------

My bank just sent me a platinum card.
Wah lau, credit status raised man.
The banks are going freaking crazy these days.

----------------------------------

Ooh, I love these shoes.
Nike Barrettas. Awesome.

Office


And I love this drunken building.
Great architecture.

pixelbox: drunk facade


And my damn phone is dying. I need a new one.
What's a good nokia nowadays?

No comments: