I managed to spend a fair bit time with my family yesterday. In the end we got pearls for mum. Looking at the smile on her face, I reckon she likes it.
It is a shameful fact that I don't spend enough time with ma famille. Guess I have to try harder.
But goodness knows I love them to death.
Viva la famille.
Oh and mrbrown has a touching dedication to his wife here.
Very nice.
----------------------------------
I never did make it to Sentosa on Sat night. Sorry Cassh.
The house party was damn kickass, at least the part when I was still conscious. Due to the overzealous enthusiasm of my personal bartender, I was knocked out by the time the party really got going.
Looks like my resolution to cut down on drinking isn't working. The less I drink, the lower my alcohol tolerance level drops and the quicker I get drunk when I drink. It's a bloody vicious cycle. Gotta rethink that.
All said, it was a great party guys. Looking forward to the next one.
Where I shall drink less.
----------------------------------
Played kitchen assistant just now. Aided the making of a great (though too spicy) pizza.
A trivial event but significant in my case. Everyone who knows me knows I'm terrible in the kitchen.
It was fun.
Thanks for a wonderful evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment