seeing visitors since 310804

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

goddesses

My old modem died.
My new modem is throwing a tantrum.
My old modem decides to work again.
Such attitude.

----------------------------------

I think this girl is damn good looking.
If I'm a man I'd be blown away by her.
When I grow up I want to look like her.
Hee. As if.



Shu Qi at Cannes

----------------------------------

Well I gonna go to the hospital soon to get my head checked out again.
Hopefully this would be the last visit.
Thus I shall leave you with a quiz.
I can be a goddess too!
Good day all.

Goddess
The Goddess of Water and Anger. You are a reclusive loner.
Always wary and deliberate, once you've got a friendship, its for life
and you are exceptionally considerate. You are a serene beauty.

Which gorgeous goddess are you? For girls! (breath taking pics!)
brought to you by Quizilla

By the way, Amy Brown has the coolest fairy art if you're interested

No comments: