seeing visitors since 310804

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

useless information

I was just surfing blogs. A good many clicks later brought me to this:
http://www.blurty.com/talkread.bml?journal=sleepless77&itemid=98082
Someone with my views and stronger language with regards to the AIDS issue.
Goody good.
You know, I wonder how long the good doctor is going to go on shoving his foot in his mouth.
At the rate he's going, he'll soon swallow his whole leg.

----------------------------------

Was informed yesterday that the company insurance is paying 90% of my hospital bill.
Well, at least something out of nothing.

----------------------------------

2 useless things to know today:
1. To the people who can't wake up in the morning. check out this baby.
2. Wanna see Tigger shagging Tickle Me Elmo? 1.9Mb WMV Link
boing boing

Trust boing boing to collate snippets of info like this.

----------------------------------

Cleo Eligible Bachelor Final tomorrow evening at 8pm at Taka square.
I have an extra ticket. Anyone interested?

No comments: