Almost to the day a year ago, there was talk of a leap of faith. Little do I know that a year later, we would still be talking about that leap of faith. Just from opposite sides.
Does what go around really come around?
Do we travel one full circle eventually?
Times have changed. Things have changed. We have changed.
We were so brave then. But we are so timid now.
I have had so much put into perspective for me during the past month.
What is important; what is not. Everything and every person have found a proper place in my heart and my mind.
It feels like I have been living in a foggy place for a long time, and the fog has lifted and it’s suddenly so clear now.
Clear skies, clear sight.
I am a little lost for words recently.
Not because of YOU, no.
Only because I feel like I’ve said too much too soon. Hopefully I haven’t burdened you too much, or even at all.
I think it’s my heart trying to unshackle itself before encasement again.
You can’t encase a heavy heart. The case will break.
:)
Time for that same song. Go to the right column. Trace your finger down the list and go to song 6.
There. Do you remember now?
----------------------------------
I swear my new meds are going to kill me.
I am so tired it’s humanly not possible.
----------------------------------
And I have a lovely quote to share.
The good friend sent it out the day I was discharged from the hospital.
"Later that day I got to thinking about relationships. There are those that open you up to something new and exotic, those that are old and familiar, those that bring up lots of questions, those that bring you somewhere unexpected, those that bring you far from where you started, and those that bring you back. But the most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you can find someone to love the you you love, well, that's just fabulous."
- Carrie Bradshaw (SJP)
Sex and the City
No comments:
Post a Comment