seeing visitors since 310804

Sunday, February 06, 2005

to all the people who love me: please wait for me, i'm coming home soon

Combating your own mind is tough.
When you've depended on your mind all this while to take you through your whole life, it's difficult to accept the fact that your mind can just as easily work against you.
The past week has been a massive roller-coaster ride. If I thought the last weeks of 2004 were hell, then this is a dimension beyond hell that has yet to get a name.
Every day is a new challenge. Some days are a breeze; other days are a struggle. I'm learning new things about myself all the time. And re-learning some things as well. Learning to smile, to laugh, to take deep breaths, to eat, to sleep, to relax, to let go. I'm learning also to take things one day at a time, even one hour at a time.
It is a humbling experience. And a lesson in love. The way my friends and family rallied around is nothing short of touching. I wish this lesson could have been learnt without the amount of worry I caused them.
And the tag board has seen some unknown visitors. Who are you? Have you been coming here long? Whoever you are, thank you. I would very much like to thank you personally, but if you prefer to be anonymous, then do know that I'm drawing strength from your words as well.
It has been difficult. It is still difficult. But I promise I will try my best and I fully intend to.

To all the people who love me:
Please wait for me. I'm coming home soon.

No comments: