seeing visitors since 310804

Friday, January 21, 2005

i want to be lost in the arms of my loved ones

I made three new friends on Wednesday, three girls who go all out to chase their dreams. They are all younger than me, but I can't help but admire their tenacity.
So Irene, Serene and Coryne, you may never read this but best of luck in your future interviews. I hope you will all be flying the friendly skies soon.
Cheers girls.

----------------------------------

It's been a fucking terrible two weeks.
All I want is to get lost in the arms and love of my family and friends.
In times of need, the one good thing is that you realise how much you are loved by the people around you.
And I must say I'm blessed with many pairs of strong arms to help cushion the fall and hold me for a while.
Thank you all very very much.

And to the mystery person who left the last entry in my tag board, thanks to you too. Whoever you are.

No comments: