seeing visitors since 310804

Friday, September 03, 2004

if i...

Saw this on a cool blog. Being a sucker for unusual survey questions, I can’t resist filling it up. So there…

If I….

If i were a month, I would be: november
If i were a time of day, I would be: 08:00 PM
If i were a planet, I would be: jupiter
If i were a sea animal, I would be: a sea anemone
If i were a direction, I would be: west
If i were a piece of furniture, I would be: a le corbusier chaise longue
If i were a historical figure, I would be: empress wu zetian
If i were a liquid, I would be: finlandia vodka
If i were a stone, I would be: opal
If i were a tree, I would be: a maple tree
If i were a bird, I would be: a kingfisher
If i were a flower, I would be: lily
If i were a weather, I would be: cool cool autumn
If i were an instrument, I would be: a harp
If i were an animal, I would be: a cat
If i were a color, I would be: deep forest green
If i were an emotion, I would be: blasé
If i were a vegetable, I would be: a carrot
If i were a sound, I would be: a chillout tune
If i were an element, I would be: water
If i were a car, I would be: audi tt
If i were a song, I would be: the trick is to keep breathing – garbage
If i were a food, I would be: creme brulee
If i were a material, I would be: chiffon
If i were a taste, I would be: spicy
If i were a scent, I would be: chanel coco mademoiselle
If i were a cartoon character, I would be: storm (x-men) / lulu (final fantasy x)
If i were a shape, I would be: a parallelogram
If i were a number, I would be: 5


It’s been six months to the day since U.N.K.L.E.
It’s been one hell of an emotional roller coaster ride.
It’d better be nothing but good from now on.

No comments: