But of course I don't because:
1. I don't have that kind of creativity.
2. I'm too lazy.
3. I can't seem to run away from a black background.
It's contradictory really.
Anyone who has been to my real life apartment knows that it's an airy bright place with lots of natural light, but yet chez moi on the web has always been a dark silent corner guarded by loads of cynicism and a sneer.
Maybe it's just this thing called balance.
This blog has been around for almost 3 years and it just struck me that though I had made a few adjustments to it all this time, I have never recorded the changes.
So for posterity's sake, here are the similarly different looks of my home in the web.
If you have been with me since the beginning, maybe you'll feel the same tinge of nostalgia as me.
Heh.
No comments:
Post a Comment