seeing visitors since 310804

Saturday, August 26, 2006

the sparrow game

I resisted for a long time. Firstly because I was a slow learner. Secondly because no one was free enough to really give lessons. Thirdly because I was never that interested. Last but not leastly because I know it's bloody addictive.

Then recently I was asked again on numerous occasions.
First it was (sic) "how can chinese dont know how to play mahjong?".
Then it was "how can you aspire to be a tai tai when you dont know the tai tai game?".
Then it was (sic) "learn to play now so next time when you're old you won't go senile.".

O......k......
They got me at reason 3. Especially now that age is catching up.
Fine, reason 2 probably played a part but just minimally.
But really, it's a damn good way to pass time. The hours just fly by during the game. And it's actually quite fun doing the joy luck club thing with girlfriends. It's the aggressively-playing-for-money game that I'm not interested in.

But I do have a very short attention span.
Let's see how long this enthusiam will last.
But if blogging become sporadic again, you know where to find me.

No comments: