I realised that apart from the grandma post, I have not actually posted anything about my life for a long time.
So.
It's been:
12 months since this blog was renamed;
11 months since I lost a war to WOW;
10 months since the circus, and the discovery of Questionable Content, Lori Earley and the Norwegian goth princess named Nemi;
9 months since the privilege of driving to work;
8 months since a very fruitful trip to Shanghai;
7 months since I collected the keys to the apartment;
6 months since my ex-boyfriend's current girlfriend threw a hissy fit at (because of?) me;
5 months since the banker friend announced his secondment to London;
4 months since i last cried my heart out;
3 months since I moved out on my own;
2 months since my last view of the city lights from the penthouse;
1 month since i got in touch with a long-lost friend who got married and moved to Germany;
1 week since I threw a National Day party;
1 day since I cut my own hair;
1 hour since my last cigarette;
1 minute since my last sip of drink;
1 second since typing the last character.
It's amazing how one can summarize one year in only a few sentences.
Or maybe it's just me.
No comments:
Post a Comment