Saw this in lancerlord's blog.
Had to do it...
Instructions: Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING.
How does the world see me?
Soul Meets Body - Death Cab For Cutie
luckily for me?
Will I have a happy life?
Dumb - Garbage
dumb question or dumb answer?
What do my friends really think of me?
Blackout - British Sea Power
aye, i'm quite capable of doing that, aren't i?
Do people secretly lust after me?
Natural Anthem - The Postal Service
does that mean "naturally"?
How can I make myself happy?
About A Fire - Nancy Sinatra
i'm guessing we mean the one burning inside
What should I do with my life?
Carly's Loneliness - Engima
luckily i'm not named carly
Will I ever have children?
After School Special - Jurassic 5
dang, how many does that mean?
What is some good advice for me?
Mike Mills - Air
i'll remember to look him up
How will I be remembered?
Brothers and Sisters - Les Nubians
blood, so much thicker than water
What is my signature dancing song?
If You Can't Leave It Be, Might As Well Make It Bleed - Dashboard Confessional
could be my philosophy as well
What do I think my current theme song is?
Another Bridge - Everything But The Girl
current story of my life too
What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Sleeping With Ghosts - Placebo
i am, aren't i?
What song will play at my funeral?
The New Year - Death Cab For Cutie
hell yeah!
What type of men/women do I like?
Angels or Devils Done - Dishwalla
hahaha
What is my day going to be like?
Guess I'm Doing Fine - Beck
i like that
No comments:
Post a Comment