(lifted from tym - yet again)
Write down the first sentence of the first entry in the past twelve months.
I'm back! How do you know that you are depressed? I had a fascinating conversation with a new friend yesterday evening. HAPPY APRIL FOOLS' DAY. "It was the charming month of May, when all the flow'rs were fresh and gay"- Robert Burns. A little good news to start June, I hope. Updated. August---Of a quality inspiring mingled admiration and reverence; having an aspect of solemn dignity or grandeur; sublime; majestic; having exalted birth, character, state, or authority.---The eighth month of the year, containing thirty-one days.---My favourite month.---Today is thus the beginning of my favourite month. Bono can sing his songs until he is giving his gigs over a zimmer frame, but if he thinks he is going to abolish poverty, he must be daft. - Frederick Forsyth. Yesterday was Chewren's Day. It's not just here in nanny state that they keep discarding the old for the new. So many things are happening in the world today.
Just like the year.
Doesn't make sense at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment