My trusty TV has informed me that there would be a Cancer Charity Show on 23 October 2005. The money raised would benefit the Singapore Cancer Society (SCS).
Now you would probably know that the SCS is one of my personal adopted charities.
However, it is my principle not to go for charities which have the abilities to organise big events, particularly on TV. That is probably the only reason why I am not affected by the NKF fiasco.
Furthermore, I also don't understand what raising funds has got to do with death-defying stunts.
Thus, I'm going to have to take SCS out of my priority list. With a huge show complete with artistes moonlighting as circus stuntsmen and their own 1900-numbers, I'm sure the charity will find a whole new pool of supporters.
I am but negligible.
And so, I need a new charity.
I'm thinking of Women Make A Difference (WMD).

Very girl power, but yet putting in very real efforts to help women and children in issues relating to HIV/AIDS, female infanticide, trafficking, forced prostitution, domestic violence, sexual abuse and rape.
I'm going to have a think about it, but I reckon I'm sold.
Now you would probably know that the SCS is one of my personal adopted charities.
However, it is my principle not to go for charities which have the abilities to organise big events, particularly on TV. That is probably the only reason why I am not affected by the NKF fiasco.
Furthermore, I also don't understand what raising funds has got to do with death-defying stunts.
Thus, I'm going to have to take SCS out of my priority list. With a huge show complete with artistes moonlighting as circus stuntsmen and their own 1900-numbers, I'm sure the charity will find a whole new pool of supporters.
I am but negligible.
And so, I need a new charity.
I'm thinking of Women Make A Difference (WMD).

Very girl power, but yet putting in very real efforts to help women and children in issues relating to HIV/AIDS, female infanticide, trafficking, forced prostitution, domestic violence, sexual abuse and rape.
I'm going to have a think about it, but I reckon I'm sold.
No comments:
Post a Comment