seeing visitors since 310804

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

bare is good?

So I was reading trashy magazines a while back, and as usual there was an article on "What men want in bed!" or some trashy title like that. And it struck me that no matter if the wishlist is for 5 or 20 or 100, there would always be one common wish. In the current issue, tip #6 in the article reads:
Brazilian bikini wax. You only have to do it once; I'll remember it for the rest of my life.

What is it with men and brazilian waxes anyway? Besides, I would have thought that it is a very common thing among women now. If memory serves me well, local wax salon Strip just advertised about having had 10,000 customers (or some other big number).

So does that mean that there are 10,000 very happy men in Singapore?

No comments: