So recently I heard about a wedding which was cancelled because the bride found steamy evidence of the groom's wild stag night in Bangkok. The groom had deleted all the pictures from his camera and phone, but had forgotten about the videos.
Do I hear the guys saying "damn"?
Or do I hear the girls say "wtf?"?
I had personally witnessed a hen night in action at a pub, where the bride was "sabotaged" by her friends to go on stage. The singer of the live band singled out the tallest angmoh there (who incidentally is quite cute) to go forward and kiss the girl. The whole incident was kind of funny until the bride got quite drunk later in the night and made out with the same guy in front of everyone and her camera. (Made out as in hands and tongues and breasts and asses everywhere.)
Do I hear the girls saying"damn"?
Or do I hear the guys "wtf?"?
What is it about stag nights/hen nights that make people forget about the vows they are going to take soon? The vows which, though are not said out loud yet, are already unofficially made to each other at the moment when the marriage proposal was asked and accepted.
One last chance to party wild! some said.
One last fling! others said.
Sorry hor.
You already lost that one last chance when you either said "will you marry me?" or "yes!"/"I will!".
Not until you say "I do" one, you know?

"Hi! I am Fook You and she is Fook Mi!
We are so thrilled to meet you!"
Do I hear the guys saying "damn"?
Or do I hear the girls say "wtf?"?
I had personally witnessed a hen night in action at a pub, where the bride was "sabotaged" by her friends to go on stage. The singer of the live band singled out the tallest angmoh there (who incidentally is quite cute) to go forward and kiss the girl. The whole incident was kind of funny until the bride got quite drunk later in the night and made out with the same guy in front of everyone and her camera. (Made out as in hands and tongues and breasts and asses everywhere.)
Do I hear the girls saying"damn"?
Or do I hear the guys "wtf?"?
What is it about stag nights/hen nights that make people forget about the vows they are going to take soon? The vows which, though are not said out loud yet, are already unofficially made to each other at the moment when the marriage proposal was asked and accepted.
One last chance to party wild! some said.
One last fling! others said.
Sorry hor.
You already lost that one last chance when you either said "will you marry me?" or "yes!"/"I will!".
Not until you say "I do" one, you know?

"Hi! I am Fook You and she is Fook Mi!
We are so thrilled to meet you!"
No comments:
Post a Comment