seeing visitors since 310804

Saturday, September 03, 2005

guidelines for visitors

I'm so sick of having to teach people about courtesy.
Sigh.
But here goes:

This is my blog. Most of the time I post frivolous stuff, but sometimes I write about more serious things which are close to my heart. It might be kudos for certain events, or criticism for others.

I welcome comments, as diverse as you want them to be. You might see things from a point of view that doesn't even cross my mind. I like that.

Some of you would remember that I had some unhappy readers (to put it lightly) who left rude and insulting comments in response to what I wrote, to the extent of making personal attacks about my sanity and personal character.
That I detest.

I have no qualms about deleting things which I deem to be rude and bordering on personal criticism, towards me or anyone else.

So please, keep it civilised and objective.
Speak as you might if you are invited to my house for tea and we are having a friendly debate on a topic.
If you find that you have too much to say, get your own blog!

No comments: