Luckily yesterday was very sunny.
And so I got myself a nice healthy-looking tan.
The weekend was quite a blast.
Put six girls in a room and you know how noisy it can get.
But put four mahjong players on holiday with mahjong table and tiles, and you get a din.
It's alright though. The villa was big enough.

See the buggy? It comes with the villa.
We all got to drive it!
Fun fun.
The weekend was also interesting.
1.
I had my first ever barbeque in the rain.
We had to support an umbrella over the pit to protect the fire.
2.
There was a power trip when I was taking a shower the first night.
The light went out on me right after I turn the water on.
Shoulda heard me scream.
I thought got ghosts.
Luckily I had the sense to grab a towel before I ran out.
Dignity preserved.
3.
We had an unexpected visitor yesterday morning, marked by loud screams from the girls.
Komodo dragon jnr (looking something like this, with a darker "skin tone").

It stuck out its tongue at me, so I threw newpapers at it until it scrambled out the villa.
No one sticks tongues at the to-be birthday girl.
Not even if you're part of the protected species on the island.
No comments:
Post a Comment