Ouch.
Ouch.
Though I must say that when I read this,
Here is your horoscope
for Sunday, July 17:
A family member's spontaneous and unpretentious actions now will demonstrate the depth of their love for and loyalty to you. You may not say a word about it, but you'll be truly touched.
I did not expect that it would involve 1,000 paper cranes.
Thank you all my lovelies.
Very kind of you all.
Ouch.
Though I must say that when I read this,
Here is your horoscope
for Sunday, July 17:
A family member's spontaneous and unpretentious actions now will demonstrate the depth of their love for and loyalty to you. You may not say a word about it, but you'll be truly touched.
I did not expect that it would involve 1,000 paper cranes.
Thank you all my lovelies.
Very kind of you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment