musings updated
----------------------------------
I was reading the articles in the June issue of Glamour UK when I found this small article I think the guys might appreciate.
Sexologist Piero Lorenzoni claims he can tell a woman's personality from what type of fruits her breasts look like.
MELONS
A woman with large, round breasts wants to be spoiled and admired, but seldom likes sex.
GRAPEFRUIT
She may look erotic, but in reality this woman is bashful and homely. Tenderness is important to her during sex.
LEMONS
This woman is full of life and can laugh at herself. She's not keen on surprises in general, but anything goes in the bedroom.
CHERRIES
A woman with small breasts is entertaining and intelligent; she's a great partner for both everyday life and holidays.
Surreal eh?
Hey, tell me if it's true ok?
--------------------------------
I'm glad to announce that after the past few nights of long talks and teary eyes, my beloved friend and his girlfriend decided that they are going to try again.
Hearing the smile in his voice again as he told me the news over the phone makes everything worthwhile.
My own mess of a relationship, on the other hand, has gone to the dogs.
Everything I've observed, predicted, sensed have been proven true. But so what if I have been proven right?
There is no prize.
--------------------------------
This blog is becoming a burden and a hassle and a chore.
It is now a collection of frivolous things and useless information.
The comments function is not working is it?
Useless piece of junk.
I'm going to seriously think about whether to continue it or not.
No comments:
Post a Comment