seeing visitors since 310804

Thursday, June 30, 2005

back to the mundane

Yesterday was the hardest day of my life yet.
Like radiation exposure, it's over but god knows with regards the future repercussions.
Sigh.

----------------------------------

I've been so busy with THE crisis that I've sort of lost touch with the world.
Let's try to get up to speed today.

Who will host the 2012 Olympics?
Shall we make a guess?



I shall vote first.
Even though I did back the bid for this city not long ago, I think another city will get it.
Can you smell their confidence??? Goodness...
Hmmpt.

If your vote is the same as the IOC, you shall win a date with Pacific and me for kaya toast and kopi.
Hee.

-----------------------------------

And today we shall ponder over this sentence:

If you think you're too small and insignificant to have a major impact, you've never spent the night in bed with a mosquito.
- Free Will Astrology

No comments: