seeing visitors since 310804

Thursday, April 28, 2005

then & now...

I finally finished reading Blood Canticle a few days back.
To Anne Rice's credit, not too bad actually. At least way way better than Blackwood Farm.
I know I dissed her not so long back, but hey, always give credit when credit is due!
One line in the book stands out in particular:
"(I'm looking for) a place where serenity and courtesy connects."
- Mona Mayfair
Nice.

----------------------------------

Check this out.
My Bloginality is ISTP!!!
Hmmm really?....

----------------------------------

And yet another silly quiz.

last cigarette: this morning
last kiss: hmmm....
last good cry: in the hospital
last library book checked out: omg, I haven't seen the inside of a library for a while now
last movie seen: Casino. in BKK
last book read: blood canticle - anne rice
last cuss word uttered: fuck
last beverage drank: chinese tea
last food consumed: porridge
last phone call: corrine
last tv show watched: csi : new york
last shoes worn: heels
last cd played: mae - the everglow
last item bought: breakfast
last downloaded: the mrbrown show
last annoyance: tenant
last disappointment: job
last soda drank: f&n orange
last thing handwritten: quotation from blood canticle
last word spoken: har?
last sleep: last night
last im: seekingasylum
last weird encounter: does a car accident count?
last ice cream eaten: hazgen dazs macadamia nut
last amused: cow hustling
last time wanting to die: 13 April 2005
last time in love: none of your business
last time hugged: 2 days ago
last time scolded: I prefer not to remember
last chair sat on: the chair I'm sitting in now!
last lipstick used: lip balm
last shirt worn: I don't wear shirts
current clothes: black top, black shirt, heels
current mood: bored
current music: no music at work
current taste: strawberry sweet
current hair: down and just-woke-up messy
current smell: chanel coco mademoiselle
current thing I should be doing: working
current desktop picture: girl with blood tears
current refreshment: water
current worry: that the sky will fall down...duh!!??

Wah lau, knn bolian.....

No comments: