seeing visitors since 310804

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

snippets of thoughts

Alright. Back in business babes. The ranting business, that is.

Bangkok was fabulous. Yeah, I know I caught on the BKK trend pretty slow but who cares? It was still a great weekend holiday.
Shopping, eating, swimming, sunbathing, thai massaging. Bliss glorious bliss.
I spent so much I'm quite sure there will be a hole in my bank account when the bills come.
Ate so much it's a miracle I came back weighing the same.
Bedsupperclub is quite an interesting, albeit expensive, experience
And don't get me started on the bras. If KL means shoes galore, then BKK is lingerie galore.
Burp.

----------------------------------

Now for more serious blogging business.
1.
Tomorrow.sg
Loads of interesting snippets.
Boing boing of Singapore? Maybe that and more!

2.
A Businessweek article:
Blogs will change your business
Apparently blogs are the new sources of consumer power.
Makes one proud to be blogging.
Bloggers of the world unite.

----------------------------------

Next, Q&A time.

Q. What do you call a visitor who leaves rude and mean comments on your blog anonymously?
A. A pain in the arse.

Q. What do you call someone who reads your blog very carefully, remembers even the most minute details, then sends anonymous texts to your phone?
A. A no-lifer AND a pain in the arse.

Q. What do you call someone who judges you based on nothing, yet spares no efforts in telling you about his judgments, while hiding behind a veil of anonymity like the cloak and free singtel internet sms?
A. A rude judgmental prick AND a no-lifer AND a pain in the arse.

See the link here? Anonymous/ity.
As a rule of thumb, anonymous lawyer is way cool, anonymous judge is not.
Do you believe in retribution?
I do.

No comments: