Another silly survey. Made for silly people like me.
(source: darlingniki)
TEN RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME
1. A virgo. I’m an earth sign.
2. Do not eat beef. At all.
3. Favourite jewelry is rings. I wear one on each hand at any one time. Sometimes I wear earrings. But never necklaces. They choke me.
4. Smoke like a maniac sometimes.
5. Do not touch tequila or bourbon. I believe in clear liquids and dark thoughts.
6. Frequent sound bar. Most likely to be there on Fridays (when Chris Ho spins) and Saturdays (when Dean spins).
7. Possibly the only Singaporean who doesn’t like to go to the movies.
8. Have a soft spot for David Bowie because of Labyrinth.
9. Think eating is a chore. Strangely I’m not super skinny. Was slightly anorexic once though.
10.Dislike animals. Any kind.
NINE WAYS TO WIN MY HEART
1. Stroke my back as I go to sleep.
2. Have a nice smile and do it lots.
3. Be chivalrous.
4. Have great taste in music.
5. Be able to hold an intelligent conversation, sprinkled with humor.
6. Be able to laugh at himself.
7. Cook for me.
8. Be protective without being possessive.
9. Get along with my family.
EIGHT THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE
1. Get married.
2. Be a mom.
3. Speak French fluently.
4. Visit Tibet.
5. Write a book.
6. Sky dive.
7. Skinny dip.
8. Take part in a threesome.
SEVEN WAYS TO ANNOY ME
1. Be viciously racist, sexist or ageist.
2. Walk in front of me slowly when I am in a hurry.
3. Block escalators, lift doors or train doors.
4. Give unsolicited advice.
5. Waste my time.
6. Criticise my family or friends unfairly.
7. Step on my foot.
SIX THINGS I BELIEVE IN
1. Love.
2. Karma.
3. Fate.
4. Retribution.
5. Family ties.
6. A higher power.
FIVE THINGS I'M AFRAID OF
1. Cockroaches.
2. Heights.
3. Ghosts.
4. Growing deaf.
5. Getting jaded.
FOUR OF MY FAVORITE ITEMS IN MY ROOM
1. Fan.
2. Books.
3. Magazines
4. Bose wave radio.
THREE THINGS I DO EVERYDAY
1. Daydream.
2. Read and write.
3. SMS.
TWO THINGS I WANT TO DO RIGHT NOW
1. Sleep.
2. Have a beer.
ONE PERSON I WANT TO SEE RIGHT NOW
1. My fairy godmother.
No comments:
Post a Comment